Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In keeping with the tradition of my first post... sorry no

Any how I originally hale from the driftless area of Wisconsin. And tho i do love visiting, I probably won't ever live there again... family pulls me in the direction of Okinawa.

for the next two years I will most likely be in the Shreveport Luisiana area.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i probably violated some rule by my post title... I tried to change it in advanced edit...but it still shows up... probably gonna get banned on my first day... feces

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I've been referred to as that form of buffoon on many occasions.

As long as you're not too offensive or hurtful, keep in mind that this is a family type environment.

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,138 Posts
so i probably violated some rule by my post title... I tried to change it in advanced edit...but it still shows up... probably gonna get banned on my first day... feces

Daniel-O. What would you like it changed TO...? (I might be able to do it for you.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Daniel-O. What would you like it changed TO...? (I might be able to do it for you.)
Fasteddiecopeman,

Thank you,

Hell i don't really care... i just made my first two posts then proceeded to read the "read me first" thread... and realized that the site may be run by "sensitive" folks and my mentions of [email protected]@bs may be deemed inappropriate ... thus earning an insta-ban. (i ran into this on another forum i no longer am interested in).

Though in observing the responses to my post, I am led to believe that as long as I keep it PG-13 I probably won't get anyone's panties in a bunch.

I've been a long time member of IH8MUD.com | Your Online Toyota Land Cruiser Offroad Resource and like their family friendly/PG-13 atmosphere and it appears this Forum is similar.

I look forward to developing into a useful member here... it's always good to have a useful member ...

cheers,

dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts