Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQn9cS5t9aY .....Left a family dinner earlier and thought i was coming up on my step sons new car so blew the horn and thought i'd follow them home . The car gets off the freeway i follow then coming up on it at a red light i noticed the exhaust tips were silver her sons car is a diesel and has black tips. I apologized to the guy real quick because you could see he was a little scared and didn't know why this big ass guy on a motorcycle was honking and following him..Camera Drift Ghost

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait tell you go up to your sweetheart put your arm around her and go to give her a kiss and its someone else, not "sweetheart"! :eek:

Or some other act!

Back in the 80's i dated identical twins. actually dated both of them at the same time so i never got into trouble for mistaken identity. :yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
back in the day when my hair was hanging down to my waist..guys would whistle at me from behind only to be disappointed when I turned and they saw my moustache...but then it could've been my fine ass..:eek:

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts