Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see your favorite underway photo of you riding your Versys. I would love to see some of those hard to get action shots! My wife took this photo on the Blue Ridge Parkway at Rocky Knob in Floyd Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
This is a photo on a track day but you will notice if I was doing things right should of been looking around the bend towards camera but for some reason because of the women taking the photo looked straight ahead to avoid looking or posing for camera and took a very bad corner but not harm done.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! Time to revive an old thread! Here is one with me and my daughter leaving the house for a short trip.

Lets see some more shots of you underway! :thumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
This was on a ride recently, someone got a nice shot on one of Jersey's curvy roads.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,002 Posts
This was taken on a desert ride around the 4 Peaks, just east of Apache Junction, AZ, in the Superstition Mountains. That is Roosevelt Lake in the background.

:yeahsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Bump! Time to revive an old thread! Here is one with me and my daughter leaving the house for a short trip.

Lets see some more shots of you underway! :thumb:
It's funny- I remember when you first posted that. Now I feel like I've been here for a while...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts