Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
I don’t say this out of fear, or prejudice. I say this out of literally being robbed dozens of times by the Policia while in Mexico. Besides that, I got along great with everyone and enjoyed my time there.
We live literally an hour away from Nogales Mexico. A popular tourist destination is an area called Rocky Point. We know many people that are native to Mexico from our local restaurants and businesses. Even many of them will not travel at this time because of the issues going on. We have zero interest as well going to Mexico it's just not attractive to us to have to deal with not only additional insurance but also the current climate there with the Cartels.

· Registered
2 Posts
Oh sounds cool adventure. I meet with a cool lady during my stay in Orlando last month. I am into planning my trip. I have already CLICK TO BOOK It can mean taking the time to enjoy a proper breakfast without rushing out. Traveling can mean long walks to explore new cities and destinations which is great for your body. Depending on your interests it may even mean hiking, trekking, and adventure sports. I also have an interest in scuba diving.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts