Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out looking around the local dealers yesterday just for something to do when I ran across this conveyance. You know when you are getting old when... you catch yourself thinking that this would be very comfortable and practical.... you could go to the supermarket, run errands go touring, and it is reasonably priced at $5600 cnd.... :eek: wait a minute! I'm sounding like my father... Hell NO! Since when would I ever consider a couch on wheels with a sidecar attached a motorcycle. I think they have a word for that ... hmmm "A CAR" It already out weights my daughters little econo box (smart car). What was I smoking when I started picturing myself on this!

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
738 Posts
You better rethink that "very comfortable" statement you made, YOU'RE WRONG! Sorry, but no nice way to put that. The suspension of a side car rig is made so it rides correctly when someone is sitting in the side car. When it's empty, the bike leans to the left and you better believe you have to horse that thing around to keep it on the road. The steering shakes at slow speeds, and it's a chore to turn at any speed. Unless you have one heck of an upper body and plan on carrying around, filling, and emptying water jugs for varying amounts of ballast weight, you better just plan on forgetting all about sidecars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts