Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life kicked my butt and laughed while doing it. I try to see the positives in most things, but man I got stomped financially today. I need to call my sponsor.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Life kicked my butt and laughed while doing it. I try to see the positives in most things, but man I got stomped financially today. I need to call my sponsor.
Sorry to hear that brother. Doing your taxes by chance? Praying things turn around for you. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Its not how you start but how you finish that counts and in the last 18 months ive had more than a life's worth of stomping in many area's, just as long as you get up one more time than you get knocked down then you win.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My lender decided that my escrow was too small and asked for an additional $2200. No notice. I tell them to pound sand. They say they will, after we take your house. Somewhere in the universe is an evil money hungry accountant wanting his pound of flesh. Boo boo.

Life goes on. Thanks all for the encouraging words.

:teetertooter:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
We all have stuff to deal with for sure! Hope things get better! :eek:

I have found sometimes the things that I think are the worst things that could happen turn out to be the best things. But at the time ha ha not so. :eek:

·
Banned
895 Posts
Is your house insured KV?

Make sure you don't overstock the fire before you go out or one of those burning logs could lead to a pile of embers when you get back from the bar!

Just sayin'.................

PS, you want a sob story?

I lost $200k on property investments in 'Vegas several years back!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Is your house insured KV?

Make sure you don't overstock the fire before you go out or one of those burning logs could lead to a pile of embers when you get back from the bar!

Just sayin'.................

PS, you want a sob story?

I lost $200k on property investments in 'Vegas several years back!
As long as you only lost cash that you HAD it's mostly annoying.
It's when you lose then money you DIDN'T have that it's sad
When you lost the money you got from some guy who's middle name is "the" that it really gets exciting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts