Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just installed my yoshimura TRC exhaust on my 2012 versys , i heard the sound on youtube , tought it was good but not too loud , but in real life it is
L-O-U-D , i put in the noise reduce baffle and is still very loud hope the police won't be after me all the time cause here in Canada we are not aloud to make noise , and pretty soon we will probably have to get an electric bike so that we don't make any noise lol
anyway well see but the sound is awsome in my garage and it will be smoother outside when the fu..... snow goes away

·
Registered
559 Posts
I had an Yushi on my FZ8. Without baffle I was careful on the throttle in the city, but it was a blast to open in the open :) With baffle it was still louder then stock but not annoying, just fun :)

With baffle

Without baffle (more popping on deceleration)

I had a TwoBrothers before on a Versys and it was pretty loud too, Im also from Qc and was never bothered by police, as long as you control the throttle near their presence hehe

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
Its not loud when riding. Herea a clip of me riding with the baffle in.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awsome sound on the FZ8
weljo we will see i don't even hear your exhaust , mine makes more noise than that

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
Heres a couple sitting in the driveway....

Without DB Killer In

With DB Killer In

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
Cup holder on a motorcycle, I've seen it all lol I hope you don't drink and ride :p

Well where do you keep your whiskey ?????????? :D

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
All good until someone hammers the brakes in front of you :p And how are you going to send text messages while you have a bottle in the other hand? :)

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
All good until someone hammers the brakes in front of you :p And how are you going to send text messages while you have a bottle in the other hand? :)

Maintained a good distance from the car in front of me. Tilted the bottle not my head, my eyes still focused ahead. The camera is mounted to the side of my helmet and it stayed steady. Don't text but i have a Scala Ride headset for phone calls,listening to music etc,etc. As you can see one of my IPods charging on the dash.:D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts