Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
New to the forum so I thought I would swing and a say hi. Picked up a 2016 Versys 650 LT about a month ago and absolutely love it. I have had a lot of different motorcycles from sport bikes to enduro's but this one seems to be one of the most user-friendly machines I have ever piloted. I needed something that I could use for fun and for work since I travel the finger lakes region daily.
I look forward to keeping this baby around for a few years. It is a very fun bike to flick into the corners and is very nimble in traffic when travelling through the various cities. It is a little buzzy between the 4-5k rpm range and I plan to get that looked at for a possible vibration near the fork clamps. Other than that, It should be a very fun bike for years to come. Especially with the 7 year warranty!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Ordered the light kit for the front and the outlets for the console. So far I have been able to ride it 500 miles and have enjoyed every mile.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome! Very Nice, I'm kinda fond of the Matte Gray/Black myself. I need to get some of those hand guards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks very nice I got mine three weeks ago with the free tourer kit I need to book it in for the first service

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats!

I got a 2015 just because I love the green :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! We have about 5 days of prime riding weather ahead of me. I am going to make sure I get the most out of them. Then get the bike in for it's first service so I can start hammer fisting the rpms!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts