Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these things must be contagious. :cheers:
Picked up a new 09 about a month ago. I was originally going to get a KLR but figured this was probably closer to what I was looking. Put about a thousand miles on it so far with plans for many more. Definitely a fun bike to ride.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice. Welcome. I see that you've already firmed up the backside. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lots of blue 09s being bought lately! I think it is the most impressive color in person myself. Wouldn't have thought so before I looked at them in the show room.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where in NY was that taken? I live near Rochester, but all I have near me are nice, straight, paved, well used roads. I need twisties!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
welcome

I think these things must be contagious. :cheers:
Picked up a new 09 about a month ago. I was originally going to get a KLR but figured this was probably closer to what I was looking. Put about a thousand miles on it so far with plans for many more. Definitely a fun bike to ride.

Welcome to the forum.

Where is the foot on your kickstand? If you plan on parking on soft ground regularly you might want to consider getting a flatfoot from motowerk.

http://motowerk.com/Flatfoot.aspx

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum.

Where is the foot on your kickstand? If you plan on parking on soft ground regularly you might want to consider getting a flatfoot from motowerk.

http://motowerk.com/Flatfoot.aspx
I will probably do something with the stand just not sure yet if I want to lower the bike or not.

Where in NY was that taken? I live near Rochester, but all I have near me are nice, straight, paved, well used roads. I need twisties!!
Its a few miles outside of Woodstock

Nice. Welcome. I see that you've already firmed up the backside. :)
That was the first thing I did. Its sort of temporary until I decide on how I am going to leave it. Every time I look at it I think something different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts