Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where in the U.S. can I buy a hugger like a Pyramid, or any other one that has the chain guard made with it. There are some on Ebay, but they keep talking about slots, or vents in the hugger which I don't want.

I see on the U.K. forum that people are having trouble with water on the rectifier, and the bike not starting because it's exposed to the water from the rear wheel.

·
Registered
22 Posts
do not get the pyramid very poor fit had to chop a lump from mine as the chain kept catching plus the part that covers the chain is not wide enough

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll second Twin Shack. Even though they are in the UK, they were easy to order from and they shipped my hugger promptly. I think I ended up calling them on the phone. Just mind the time difference.

-Alan

·
Registered
779 Posts
I've got the skidmarx coming. Looks like a cross between the Ermarx and the Twinshack. Supposed to be very light. I'll post pics when I get it. I don't think too many are running the Skidmarx... hopefully there's not a good reason for that!:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I went with Twin Shack, and then painted mine flat black. I also did the dielectric grease in the rectifier connecter.

kup1236

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.