Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought to mention it, as I am really impressed with visibility of yellow lights. I have DM denali on two of my bikes, where you can change the lenses, and they have really penetrative light, even though they are so small. But in V300 I just fitted cheap Chinese yellow axillary lights and they work great. Anyway, not only the yellow lights are much more visible but also less annoying to other drivers. I recently went for a trip with my friend, and it was so easy to see her when looking into the mirrors, even though she was several km behind.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've added a yellow light to my last two bikes; they stand out and I like how they look.

Would be great to see a few photos of your light setup.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post the photos when my friend returns with the bike later today. most denali lights can be changed to yellow or amber with replacing the lenses. they come stock white.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Passed a guy the other day whose additional yellow lights were alternating left/right, left/right. I didn't even know Christmas was that close.

For additional visibility how about one white and one yellow? That will catch people's attention.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Passed a guy the other day whose additional yellow lights were alternating left/right, left/right. I didn't even know Christmas was that close.

For additional visibility how about one white and one yellow? That will catch people's attention.
there is a tiny difference between being visible and annoying people :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is my set up. the yellow lights are from China, but. very bright. the other ones are Denali that I use as high beam.
viber_image_2021-03-02_08-06-35.jpg
viber_image_2021-03-02_08-07-01.jpg
viber_image_2021-03-02_08-06-18.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts