Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really like the new mini design changes for this year.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay?

I have a new blue 09 I'm looking at buying, the dealer wants $5000+2.9% tax but I'm thinking of spending the extra and get the new model.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have a new blue 09 I'm looking at buying, the dealer wants $5000+2.9% tax but I'm thinking of spending the extra and get the new model.
The 09 holdovers would have saved me over a thousand $$ so your above deal is awesome. I just really wanted the 2010 ( I like the changes and the style), finally decided to get it and could only find one after calling about 8 dealers so I just did it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Man, that black looks better than the pictures I have seen in the magazines.:thumb: Is it me, or is the gas tank a "dull" color instead of the shiny like on the fairing? If so, I like that contrast, and it kinda "flows" with the dull black of the seat.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats!! I also fell in love with the '10. Debadge it and have fun watching people try to figure out what it is!!

·
Super Moderator
7,683 Posts

:welcome:esteboatan
good luck on your buy and nice bike 13 motoman.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm really having a hard time now.
I was looking at a leftover for a couple of grand less, but now...
That's one sharp looking bike!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts