Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found them? The OE ones are on the salty side of $300, for a disk of metal? Seriously? This is not a BMW!

·
Super Moderator
19,595 Posts
Try Ebay to see IF they have bargain-priced discs for your 300. I replaced the ones on my '08 V650 from them (China), as did weljo. We're both happy w/ the results!

>:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did look on ebay, did not find any X300 replacements. I also used Chinese disks on my F800 BMW with great results. Might not be enough demand on the X300 for them to make replacements.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Try Ebay to see IF they have bargain-priced discs for your 300. I replaced the ones on my '08 V650 from them (China), as did weljo. We're both happy w/ the results!

>:)
What brand were they? I bought two sets for the Burgman 200 I have and they have held up well but I have to check the brand which starts with a "T" and they're off Ebay. I used EBC sintered metal brake pads.

I haven't replaced the rotors on the 300 yet because I haven't put enough miles on it yet.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Has anyone found them? The OE ones are on the salty side of $300, for a disk of metal? Seriously? This is not a BMW!
Could it be because they are the fancy kind with the curved (petal?) design on the edges? Still, that IS too expensive. I don't want to have to pay close to $300 just for one rotor. Got to be a better price.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts