Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Have you looked at the price of a new one from Motostorm.it? Way cheaper than US prices, even with shipping from Italy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get it delivered from Motostorm for $189 US (considering the 1.18 dollar to Euro Conversion.) It would be 270 here in the U.S. If I can up my anti up from 131 to 200 Euro I'll get 20 percent off. Any suggestions ? The bike doesn't have hand guards so I might do a search on them. Ascerbis has guards with LED's in them that's pretty sweet !!!

Thanks for the excellent suggestion, That's what I needed to pull the trigger :)

Joe

·
Registered
496 Posts
I've got the Givi hand guards on my 2015. I like them, but they're the only hand guards I've ever had on a bike so I don't have a basis for comparison. Street riding only, too, might be different it you go off-road.

Reactions: Chief

·
Registered
64 Posts
aww man I don't understand any of this ricer jargon.... :|:laugh2:

OK googled it. Fender for the Back. Not a bad idea Brad... Thanks !!!!!!!!!
Haha! Sorry, was just referencing another thread here that is quite entertaining.(depending on your sense of humor!)😁

I'll likely get one for myself as it's a quality, useful part at a very reasonable cost compared to many out there.(the Giving at Motostorm that is)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha! Sorry, was just referencing another thread here that is quite entertaining.(depending on your sense of humor!)😁

I'll likely get one for myself as it's a quality, useful part at a very reasonable cost compared to many out there.(the Giving at Motostorm that is)
I was talking to my brother tonight about your suggestion. He is saying why put one more thing on the bike that you have to clean? And I'm saying wait a minute, the hugger is meant to protect a few other things (relatively speaking) protected and to be hones it looks pretty cool. I think he may have agreed being he just shrugged a bit. :) So i guess this topic has a tendency to create controversy wherever it's mentioned lol. I'll have to check that thread out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts