Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, worst day ever sunday, i wrecked my bike. i layed it down on the left side and trashed that whole side. i was gonna claim it on my insurance but my deductible is $1000 and adding up all the parts roughly come up to about $1000 or a little more so im just gonna pay for it out of my pocket so my insurance doesnt go up. my question is, does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy oem parts is i would truely appreciate it thanks. btw it a 2011 versys.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I've had good luck at partshark dot com. (NOT PARTSSHARK, but PARTSHARK) Better pricing than BikeBandit.
I agree. Part Shark is the least expensive of all the suppliers I've researched. Depending on what you need, shipping might take a few days longer but they're still the cheapest around, and you can check their prices on their web site for every specific part you might need.

Good luck! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I agree. Part Shark is the least expensive of all the suppliers I've researched. Depending on what you need, shipping might take a few days longer but they're still the cheapest around, and you can check their prices on their web site for every specific part you might need.

Good luck! :thumb:
+1 Sorry about your down bike. If you ever feel you can tell the story I believe it would help all of us to keep aware of certain things. Hope you made it through without injury!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I"d feel bad about damaging another bike, but my wife and kids would feel worse if I damaged me again. Try to keep things in perspective and think about what you'll learn now that you're forced to wrench.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have gotten good prices from RonAyers.com. Watch the shipping on some of the cheap part sites. Most of the sites selling OEM parts have to order them once you place your order, so it will take them three or four days to get the parts to ship to you and then the three or four days shipping them to you. I have had good luck with eBay, but it is hit or miss for finding what you need.

Sorry to hear you went down and rashed you bike up.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I am sorry to hear about the wreck. Not so sure where is the best place to shop for parts but Ronnayers seem to have decent pricing. Only thing is that they didn't respond to my email to ship to Malaysia.

Install a crash guard this time, if you hadn't already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts