Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday on the ride home from the office it was a balmy Carolina day at 63 degrees and bright sun.. It seemed to give my V issues because as I got near my road to turn home, it wouldn't make a sharp turn left. I had to ride for almost another 2.5 hours to come around from the other side and turn in from the right.. Only seems to happen on nice days after I haven't been on it for a week or so.. Strange issue, but I like the work around! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
9,202 Posts
I See /Checking Your Sense of Humor!!!!

Yesterday on the ride home from the office it was a balmy Carolina day at 63 degrees and bright sun.. It seemed to give my V issues because as I got near my road to turn home, it wouldn't make a sharp turn left. I had to ride for almost another 2.5 hours to come around from the other side and turn in from the right.. Only seems to happen on nice days after I haven't been on it for a week or so.. Strange issue, but I like the work around! :grin2:
I think it is apparent the fix would be 3.5 hours, and you need to repeat that at least 3 times a week, the in between days it will definitely work at a reduction back to say a hour.

I had the same problem, and now my rides are 3 to 8 hours, except we have 1.5 feet of snow and ice on the road, so my 2015 is on pain killers now:rolleyes::sleeping:

·
Registered
445 Posts
That's how I knew I had fallen in love with riding again. My wife wasn't riding her bike we bought her (in the grand plan I had no plans to ride). I got mad she wasn't using it so got my temp, started riding it and found that each time I went out I always took a longer ride than I had planned. She finally got mad and said " get your own". The rest as they say is history!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REAL men ride EVEN when it's raining...:wink2:...!
L.. I can't argue that! Here in NC we have weird winter weather.. We have days in the 70's occasionally, and then days where its 10 with a foot of snow on the ground.. Some winters we can ride for a week or two straight, others the bike wont come out for 4 weeks or so.. Just never know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts