Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auburn,Al. Born and raised. Central Fl. 2004 til now. Good lord I love Kawasaki's! The looks. The power. The options. The style...... Thank y'all for all the great info here. Maybe I can help one day. My stable....2009 KLR (black)...2013 versys (white) WAR EAGLE !

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Thanx arion.. Is that the is. Of man t/t legs?
Actually it's the "Three Legs of Man" and I suppose it could be called the Manx national symbol. Most people recognize it from the TT because the TT is the most popular and best covered motorsport event in the island, though not the only event by any means. It's the symbol of the Island as a whole and is part of the Manx flag and official crest. And it looks cool too.

I like it because my ancestors come from the Isle of Man, and going there is like going home. It's an absolutely spectacular place in my opinion.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I sure agree with you arion,cool..spectacular...and all! The most heart stopping display of bike racing action ever.thanks for the extra time explaining the legs.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks 2 wheel . UCF is my "Florida team" I hate the gators,since2004. We was the only team to beat them in regular season that year,went 13-0 , but Fl. Got to go to the NC. WTF.....Anyway, I bet we've road on some of the same pavement!

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's up Mbro! I do but a little north of C/O. Have you heard of Mt. Dora,Eustis,Umatilla area?Best twisties in Fl.(that I've rode so far) How far south are you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts