Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A return to normal temperatures has finally gotten rid of the snow that has had my bike trapped for the last month. Today was the calm before the multiple storms due over the next week. Figured I better take a ride while I could so today after work I fired up my Versys and hit the back roads. :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I woke up early today to brake the slab of ice (I had to use a heavy pickaxe) in front of my house that had my V trapped in the garage. Short ride great to be out.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
CB, the second picture is gorgeous. Green Ermax is a nice touch. Could have ridden yesterday if it weren't for the salt.:(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weather has turned to crap again.
Looks like this will be my only ride in January. :(

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
The weather has turned to crap again.
Looks like this will be my only ride in January. :(
Yup, same in MO. expectin 7 inches of snow tomorrow-uckk! Hey, where do you go to ride twisties in Nevada? I see mountains in the background of your pics, are there good roads there? Just curious cause I have never traveled much (none) westward.

·
Super Moderator
19,006 Posts
Well, here's a few pictures of riding (east of Phoenix), just to show that sometimes it gets WHITE here, too. :stickpoke:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, same in MO. expectin 7 inches of snow tomorrow-uckk! Hey, where do you go to ride twisties in Nevada? I see mountains in the background of your pics, are there good roads there? Just curious cause I have never traveled much (none) westward.
I'm just little over an hour from the Sierras so there are a lot of great rides around. I'll dig through some of my pictures and post a few when I get a chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts