Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who think this thing looks sexy?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'm not a fan of the beak either, but the rest looks quite good. Certainly different colors than you normally see. I gather the video was taken somewhere in Europe (or perhaps Asia).

·
Registered
559 Posts
If I wanted that look and color scheme I would have bought a BMW to start with :) To me when people try to make their Kawasaki look like another brand it just looks like their ashamed its a Kawasaki. I like my Versys and the brand and I assume it to it's fullest :) I like the beak mod though, but only from certain angles...and not in white.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hate the colors. The beak would look better if it was a bit smaller I feel.

·
Registered
720 Posts
If I wanted that look and color scheme I would have bought a BMW to start with :) To me when people try to make their Kawasaki look like another brand it just looks like their ashamed its a Kawasaki. I like my Versys and the brand and I assume it to it's fullest :) I like the beak mod though, but only from certain angles...and not in white.
Owner is a friend of an acquaintance. My hats off to him.

Personally i like the look of the front fender too, but only if it is shorter, something similar to the honda nc700x. The one in the video, is a tad too long/large for my liking. After all it serves no purpose other than cosmetics.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I just threw up a little in my mouth. someone tried to copy the ducati ms and failed miserably....

EWWWWW:thumbdown:

·
Super Moderator
18,952 Posts
What do you guys think of this? Parts from a Buell and a bit of custom brackets, bought from another lister.
I have a damaged front fender that Weljo sold me that will get 'sectioned', roughed-up, painted black and used with the "beak". So far I'm not sure IF I'll use the other Buell stuff, but - like the 'look'...?
:huh:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts