Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this 2011 bike new in 2013 as left over stock. Only has 4k miles as I have other bikes I ride as well. Just back from a week in the Apalachia's riding around Marion, VA. Some of the best mountain roads have traveled yet. Did a good 15-20 miles on fire roads as well. 100% recommend Woody's for the wire wheels if going to a 19" front.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Shazaam! That is the best looking Versys I've ever seen - in my humble opinion, of course. Extremely nice!

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
I see a Yoshi exhaust. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me...

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I see a Yoshi exhaust. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me...
Does look like Yoshi exhaust doesn't it. We must have the same vision problem. 0:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, Is a Yoshi with stainless headers. Sound is just right, too loaud with the DB out. Added a Juice Box with the Cat removed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fairly significant, a tad slower in the corners but I prefer it. Certainly better on fire and campground roads. And flattens the saddle postion for me. I always felt I was sliding forward with 'my boys' up against the tank.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Amazing how changing the wheels makes the bike look so much different!:clap::thumb:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Love the rims but something is just not quite right in the side view. Maybe the front fender needs to go up another inch or two?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Any ballpark estimate for how much wire wheels would cost and where to get them? That looks so awesome, I might consider it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Any ballpark estimate for how much wire wheels would cost and where to get them? That looks so awesome, I might consider it.

I went and looked it up

WoodysWheelWorks

By the time I put all of my options in, they were about $1,700 for the set. I don't think that included tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts