Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone removed and ride w/o it? Assuming you're not out for a several hundred mile day and you just use it to commute around what are your thoughts.

I don't like the after market big ones very much and oem one is...well just there. Like the more Naked look.

:feedback:

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
Anyone removed and ride w/o it? Assuming you're not out for a several hundred mile day and you just use it to commute around what are your thoughts.

I don't like the after market big ones very much and oem one is...well just there. Like the more Naked look.

:feedback:

I had mine off before i put the tall parabellum on and i took a beating just riding around the neighborhood. Took the parabellum off and used the stock screen that i had drilled two more holes in and put it on the bike upside down thats how i have it now and around town it works great on the freeway doing 80 the helmet catches a good deal of wind.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I ran without and it was a lot more work to hold 40 mph or more. The wind hit the bottom of my stomach instead of my lower chest. Im 6' and realize Im more stable with a small windscreen. Much more fun without having to fight the wind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts