Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
895 Posts
If you don't introduce a water/cleaner supply it will just smear the windshield.
Try tear-offs like the motocross riders use.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Are you 4 foot tall? I can't even see through my windshield unless I lean all the way over. Since I couldn't see through it anyway, I painted it black. :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Are you 4 foot tall? I can't even see through my windshield unless I lean all the way over. Since I couldn't see through it anyway, I painted it black. :)
I thought the same thing, no way I would want to look through the windshield, then I realized he just wants to keep it clear for his camera.
I'm not sure a wiper without a sprayer is going to be effective at clearing bugs and dirt off the windshield.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought the same thing, no way I would want to look through the windshield, then I realized he just wants to keep it clear for his camera.
I'm not sure a wiper without a sprayer is going to be effective at clearing bugs and dirt off the windshield.
:thumb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
squeegee

you can buy a little 1" rubber squeegee that velcros with a strap around your finger.. it's meant for visors but it will do what you ask...lol I've also seen them built into index fingers of some gloves.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts