Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TWT's monthly pie run will be to the Waverly House in NewWaverly, TX tomorrow (Saturday). Expected turnout is over 50 bikes. Any other Versys riders from the Texas contingent plan on making it?
New Waverly is about an hour north of Houston on I-45. By East Texas standards there are some decent roads in the area around Lake Livingston.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It looks like I'm going so if anyone in the East Dallas/Rockwall/Royse city wants to join me give me a shout. It's about 3:15 hours down there without a break so I'm figuring 3:30 hrs.

I will be at the Tiger Mart at I-45 & hwy 34 in Ennis at (or about) 8:00 am if you would like to ride down with me. I plan on leaving there no later than 8:30 am. I'll be riding a silver Goldwing and am real ugly so I should stand out. I'm coming from Royse City, East of Dallas.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather was perfect and the ride was good. The pie and burger were OK. There were quite a few bikes in attendance and you had to wait for a seat. I'd say about half of the bikes were V-stroms. I spied one other Versys and a silver Gold Wing. May have been Dallasdon's wing but I didn't notice anyone notably ugly, at least not uglier than I am anyway.
I'll post a couple of pics when I figure out how again.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
weather was perfect and the ride was good. The pie and burger were ok. There were quite a few bikes in attendance and you had to wait for a seat. I'd say about half of the bikes were v-stroms. I spied one other versys and a silver gold wing. may have been dallasdon's wing but i didn't notice anyone notably ugly, at least not uglier than i am anyway.
i'll post a couple of pics when i figure out how again.
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts