Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If there's a more appropriate place to post this, I looked but could not find it (sorry if not in correct forum!).

I've been trying to PM another member. After receiving no response, I look to find 0 messages in my outbox. I try again, and get the same thing. I try to PM Admin to help troubleshoot, same thing (not showing in outbox).

I tried from home laptop and from iPhone- same result.

Mods/Admin, please help!

Thanks in advance!
Byron

PS- To shed more light... I'm not a noob, I know how to send a PM. It's a technical issue. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
When you send a PM you will see down below under additional options, Miscellaneous options and if you select Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder. I think default setting is not to save your outgoing PM's
Phil

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Phil,

You are correct. I see the option and it was not set to save the message. I just sent you a PM to test, and it appears in my outbox after checking the box you refer to. I learned something!

I assume the previous messages were sent, they just didn't show up as sent (from my outbox/mailbox). I thought it had something to do with the fact that I've been dormant on this site for a while, but apparently not.

Thank you!!
Byron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts