Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can shed a little light on this. When members submit photos on the forum, many times all I see is a white box with a red "x" in it. When I double left-click or right-click then select "open picture", nothing happens. I'm missing out on a lot of great pictures. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hmmm... Not sure. I just took a look at your profile/control panel settings & it looks like you have the right options selected to see pics. I'm gonna up channel this. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I will be along shortly & help...

Just out of curiosity, does this occur at work, or home, and what browser are you using, IE, mozilla? The more info we have, the better someone will be able to help.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for quick response Bear. I believe it happens mostly at work. Could be some type of filter. Internet Explorer is the browser.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I'll bet it is. We have filters & crap at work too. I wonder if you could find a thread at work where the pics are red x's, then view the same thread from home to see if you can see them. That would answer the big question, or at least help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts