·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay... Britmick is the load his mother should have swallowed.

Damn.....My Dad once told me the best part of me dribbled down my mothers leg.:yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I did not know this britmick but when I first joined this forum there were comments from a few people that I found to be odd. It never fails - those who have no restraint or control whether it be ego or dismay eventually crash & burn, I don't pity them so much as the folks that they take advantage of and even worse, the ones who look up to them.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seeya is Cmoreride?

Yea i know. I spotted his bull-**** when he first came back...Thats him in the photo with the dogs....He's a douche that hide on the internet being a jack-off to people...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
"Why BritMick Hated Canadiens"

What's a Canadiens?

Canadian is the correct spelling for a person from Canada. Canadien is the correct spelling in French (ie: Montreal Canadiens hockey team). Since Britmark's petty little shots seemed to focus more on the French and/or Francophone persons from the Great White North, I'd say Joe has it RIGHT.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Canadian is the correct spelling for a person from Canada. Canadien is the correct spelling in French (ie: Montreal Canadiens hockey team). Since Britmark's petty little shots seemed to focus more on the French and/or Francophone persons from the Great White North, I'd say Joe has it RIGHT.

Thanks ATYC.... Most folks are not as "Anal" as Seeya. But he is from San Francisco so i think he's more "Anal" than most.:eek: :teetertooter::teetertooter:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
This forum seems to have better behaved members than the HD Forum I occasionally read, not sure why really. I'm really surprised at the level of racism, particularly anti black sentiments, tolerated on that forum.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts