Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts
Lived in S.Carolina for awhile and like most SEC Teams. Alabama,S.Carolina.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I lived in the Southeast most of my life, therefore, the SEC is THE ONLY
Conference.

Football.......'Bama, roll tide!
And have always been a Georgia fan, even before I ever lived in the SE.

Since I have been out here in AZ for 12+ years now, I also like U of A Wildcats!

but 'Bama is where my heart is and has been for over 45 years.:closed:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lived in the Southeast most of my life, therefore, the SEC is THE ONLY
Conference.

Football.......'Bama, roll tide!
And have always been a Georgia fan, even before I ever lived in the SE.

Since I have been out here in AZ for 12+ years now, I also like U of A Wildcats!

but 'Bama is where my heart is and has been for over 45 years.:closed:
What happened the last two times OU played Bama? :exactly::cheers::joke:

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts
What happened the last two times OU played Bama? :exactly::cheers::joke:
Theres nothing more silent than yesterdays applause:clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Football...? What's THAT...?

;)
Its that sport where they use their HANDS!

I have 2 favorite teams. As a little kid my favorite was Michigan, because I loved the look of their helmets for football and hockey(Didnt hurt that they always had good teams).

I became a fan of Boise State, back when they first started getting TV time. I loved their blue field, and how the little college would surprise many bigger schools.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I became a fan of Boise State, back when they first started getting TV time. I loved their blue field, and how the little college would surprise many bigger schools.
Too bad their schedule never let them play against the big boys in a Bowl game. It would have been interesting to see if they were for real, or if it was simply a matter of playing a 2 game season (with 10 "tune up" games). IIRC they had conference losses in the last 2 seasons which puts them out of a decent bowl game let alone a game against a worthwhile opponent.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I love it when people start talking about who the "champions" are. There is no way to statistically determine who is the best team out of the whole lot without playing a whole lot more games. Even the baseball majors do not get to statistical significance.

That being said, I would like to enjoy watching my alma-mater win, but they always stink at football. Still I love it when the NMSU Aggies beat the UNM Lobos.

I married someone from Michigan. For very good reason I now can proudly say "Go State" (her alma-mater). I also love it when they defeat the Wolverines.

Go State! (That includes Boise.)

·
Registered
238 Posts
GEORGIA DAWGS! But my wife also makes me pull for her alma mater, Texas Tech! :) I love college football, so I pull for a lot of different teams.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I Live in GA but I'm a 'Bama fan. Plate reads R.T.Roll. Really more like RTROLL. Told wife its red troll. She's the bigger Bama fan of us. I have a red 08.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts