Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a bit more bite on my rear brake.

·
Registered
800 Posts
you need more bite on the rear brake? i found that in all these modern bikes the ABS engages very quickly so there is not much use of better pads. i have a mixed experience with the EBC stuff. like I found that some of the pads chip off, etc. get a brembo ones, or galfer.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I've run EBC HH pads on my last three bikes. Very satisfied with their performance, they work so much better than OEM and I've ever had a problem with quality.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I've run EBC HH pads on my last three bikes. Very satisfied with their performance, they work so much better than OEM and I've ever had a problem with quality.
Ditto. I got them for my fronts to get rid of the pesky pulsing, mission accomplished. Did the rear as well. Im easy on brakes though..

·
Premium Member
9,402 Posts
I am running them, but too early to tell, and it is primarily for the front, as said before, the rear brake is only used for slow speed stopping.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just rode back from w/shop. EBC HH rear only. Very short journey but cam lock or at least make the rear judder at low speed. Could not do that before so they give much more "feel" on the rear. Now I feel as if my pressing on the pedal is doing something, which wasn't evident before

·
Registered
800 Posts
I would not worry too much about the rear brake. Some EBC pads works just fine, but you need to test them in the front.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's OK I'm happy with the front. It is not a sportbike so I don't ride it as such. Front already good enough on loose surfaces.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rear is FA197 HH and front is FA142 HH

Sorry can't help with link. Local shop ordered mine. Easier.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

1 - 12 of 12 Posts