Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Brake light, Running Lights, Turn signals and Brake Modulator all in one.. Heres the one i have...http://admorelighting.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=183 They have a smaller one also...http://admorelighting.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=171 You can get them with a smoked lens too.

Heres the one on the FJR.

First Photo Shows light bar mount attached at the top holes of the license plate. Have the nuts to the front to install.
Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

These next photos show how you can adjust the light bar to not block the license plate light.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Well that works out perfectly because I'll also be adding one to my FJR.
For the FJR they make a wiring harness which makes install easy peasy.Plugs into the stock harness. I have my light bar and top case light kit hooked to the harness..https://flic.kr/s/aHsk2JcyyT

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is what I came up with. The top row is running lights, the middle row is brake lights, and the bottom row is turn signals. They are mounted to a piece of plexiglass I had laying around which is mounted to the back of the license plate. It didn't save me money over the other options, but I like to be able to replace a light if one burns out or breaks.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
The two red round side reflectors towards the back of the bike (on a gen2) are now side marker LED brake lights. The main brake light is on a modulator and the bottom rear fender has a 1x3 rectangle side marker type LED that is connected to the brake light (non modulated).

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts
I just finished the install of my TUSK panniers onto BIG RED, then added the SAME 7", 31 diode LED lights as on the GREEN HORNET, my Canuck V, THIS time as tail-lights/ brake lights, PLUS added an amber rectangular LED light as turn sigs. Here's a pic of them ALL lit up at the same time (and I apologize for the 'blurry' pic...:thumbdown:....)

I know they will NOT be the choice for some, but at least the "Cagers" can't say they don't see me!

:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
There may be some UFO sightings in AZ this winter.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have the Admore kit on the Givi bags, but since I take the bags off about half the time, I was interested in getting a set of the small Admore bars and fab something to attach them to both sides of the monokey frame. Does anyone know if these have the same connection fitting that is used for the bag wiring hook up. I'm talking about the small round connector that is wired to the running, brake and turn wiring at the rear of the V that screws into the female fitting that has been attached to bag. I hate to have another set of wires hanging out and junking up the tail section.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts