Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a weakness for white motorcycles, although would be hard to keep it pristine clean like I like.

But very nice indeed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
All I have to say is WOW!

I would love to see more colors on the Versys. Maybe Honda yellow or a burnt metallic green?

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
In Europe, it's available in Candy Lime Green with the black metallic frame, or black or blue with silver frame.
http://www.kawasaki.fr/product.asp?Id=340445DF773&Sub=2
In Canada, we can now get it in red or blue with silver frame, but I'm glad I found a new leftover Candy Burnt Orange with the black metallic frame for $2000 less than the blue 2008 I expected to get.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I love that color but I doubt mt new red jacket will look good with it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
That white does look cool. So does the Lime Green. I wanted a black Versys and it bummed me out that red was the only color. But now the red is growing on me, so it's not so bad. I'm considering ordering the black parts from a dealer in Canada. I know a guy that did that, but he got all the orange parts. I think he said he spent like $1500. I know it would be cheaper to have the parts painted, but the factory parts can be ordered and shipped to me. So, then I just bolt them on. Much less hassle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the white. I'd like to see the green in person because I think it looks awesome in all the pics I've seen. I have a red Versys and I love it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm considering ordering the black parts from a dealer in Canada. I know a guy that did that, but he got all the orange parts. I think he said he spent like $1500. I know it would be cheaper to have the parts painted, but the factory parts can be ordered and shipped to me. So, then I just bolt them on. Much less hassle.
Hi Brock,

you might want to check out the Ron Ayers site at http://fiche.ronayers.com/
They list all the parts in the various colors including the black and have part numbers to order. You can order from them and get an estimate of the cost at the same time. Look under the Versys 2007 fiche.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I checked out Ron Ayers and I couldn't get it to pull up the prices for the cowlings in different colors. Is it safe for me to assume that is because I am in the states coming off of a state server? I would was a big fan of changing the color of my V with the new parts for only $1500.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have been seriously considering painting mine white. I would do the frame bits, wheels, and other plastic body bits black, including the under seat body bits. Looks good on the RC8...
Fukken cheers,
Erik!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Put a blue and red flashing light on that and you could pull some people over!
That's what I thought when I saw it. Engine guards, red lights, etc, and you'll have a great cop bike. But...cops go for the ABS these days, and for some reason, they want the big CC engines. Maybe a 650 doesn't give the impression they want, but to be fair, a bigger CC will have a higher high speed max, but how often is that actually used in their work?

That's a whole other topic anyway, so I'll just say I like the white.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll second Bear... I usually like white bikes but that is just a little too much... maybe with all the grey bits painted black.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like it, better than the green or the blue!!!!!!!!!!!! if I couldn't have the red, I would have the white.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.