Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool "tank bag guy" and even though I have amassed quite a collection over the years, none look like they'd work particularly well on my new '15 Versys 650. So, what have you found that works well? Lock-on, strap or mag suggestions; bring 'em on! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,815 Posts
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool "tank bag guy" and even though I have amassed quite a collection over the years, none look like they'd work particularly well on my new '15 Versys 650. So, what have you found that works well? Lock-on, strap or mag suggestions; bring 'em on! Thanks!
I use the magnetic "T-Bags" one.

and here it is 'mounted' (I use a BLACK one in Canada)....

I've never had a problem w/ the bag slipping (I DO attach the tether-cord around the handle-bar riser).

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I'm a big fan of new Givi 3D tank ring tank bags. They hold their shape when empty, are attractive, lightweight, and waterproof without a cover and Givi's tank ring mechanism is arguably the best method of attachment. I suspect this construction method will eventually make traditional fabric bags obsolete. I've used all three types of attachment and am most satisfied with Givi tank ring. Definitely worth consideration IMO.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts