Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Done with stickers....now time to remove them and have a clean looking bike.
I don't have a single identifying logo on my V, I even cut the label off the Seat Concepts saddle. I like the anonymity and it is always fun to get questions like, "Is that bike a Ducati?" or "WTF kind of bike is that?"

Other than a few I stuck on my toolbox to cover dents and scratches, I gave up on sticker/labels a long time ago. Now I have an old, scratched up toolbox with some crappy stickers on it.:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
18,974 Posts
...Other than a few I stuck on my toolbox to cover dents and scratches, I gave up on sticker/labels a long time ago. Now I have an old, scratched up toolbox with some crappy stickers on it.:wink2:
Me TOO, 'cept my toolbox is pretty NICE...! (I thought THAT was where 'stickers' were MEANT to go....)

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
My most interesting toolbox sticker is the one I put up right where a guy at work used to stand to bitch to be about the way the company was run.

It says "NO SNIVELERS"

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
806 Posts
I've gravitated toward just putting stickers on from brew pubs that I've found while traveling. Part of getting old. All I have to do is look at the bike to see where to go.

One other sticker lately, from Shoodaben Engineering that goes with the ECU flash.

Reactions: Devilsfan

·
Registered
520 Posts
I've gravitated toward just putting stickers on from brew pubs that I've found while traveling. Part of getting old. All I have to do is look at the bike to see where to go.

One other sticker lately, from Shoodaben Engineering that goes with the ECU flash.
That's the only one I'll put on my bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts