Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas where i can get an inexpensive 44 tooth sprocket or is $44.54 the best I am going to do for a Sunstar

buckshot

·
Registered
612 Posts
I just ordered a 44T yesterday A Superlite by Drive Systems from a local bike shop for $41 something. I have done some research and it sounds like a decent sprocket for the money.
I checked and Sunstar didn't make a 44T for the Versys but maybe that was just the Canadian distributor.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Kimpex (Canada) sells "R.O.C." rear steel sprockets in 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 tooth... 44T Kimpex # 105328. They're available through any Canadian motorsport dealer. My 45T was about $32 CAD.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am lucky enough to live on the border I get my stuff shipped to a our sister city and go pick it up it is like driving accross town. So far i have bought the bike and all the stuff to go with it from the US it is hard not to with the $$ i am saving. I saved $2400 by buyng the bike out of WI and having it shipped to the border. Not to mention the money i saved buying my truck over there

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am lucky enough to live on the border I get my stuff shipped to a our sister city and go pick it up it is like driving accross town. So far i have bought the bike and all the stuff to go with it from the US it is hard not to with the $$ i am saving. I saved $2400 by buyng the bike out of WI and having it shipped to the border. Not to mention the money i saved buying my truck over there
Are there additional charges for buying a US vehicle and registering it in Canada?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Superlite 520 44 tooth

I just bought a Superlite 44T rear sprocket from Sprocket Center in Costa Mesa, California. Price was $43.95.:clap:
They finally have them back in stock.:goodluck:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts