Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
^^^
That where I bought mine, and I was happy with my purchase. I also went with steel.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I bought my 43-tooth rear from sprocketcenter.com. They even cut the chain that I bought at the same time to 112 pins instead of 114. This provides even better wear characteristics and fit perfectly on the bike.

I went with an aluminum rear since it was my steel front that was a problem with wear. We will see if that was a poor choice, but after a couple of thousand miles everything seems to be working well.

·
Premium Member
16,265 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Supersprox sprocket is used by a few guys here.

Why doesn't anyone sell a rubber dampened front sprocket?
Is OEM the only such replacement?

·
Registered
32 Posts
can some recommend where to buy a 44t rear for an 2011...I would like steel not aluminum...

Dan
Best deal I found was at kurvygirl.com. I know, doesn't sound like a motorcycle place. Chheck it out, $39.99 for a Superlite steel. Shipping was reasonable.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I went with an aluminum rear since it was my steel front that was a problem with wear.
This has been my experience too: the front sprocket is the first to wear out. My first Renthal aluminum sprocket looked good as new when the chain and front sprocket were pooched. No need to fear the aluminum, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have a Supersprox. Got it cheap on Ebay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts