Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, but in Modification Cosmetics I started a thread "Versys Beak + +" which seems to have been removed and doesn't show in my profile of threads I've created.

Was I in violation of something?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I remember seeing it but it does appear to be gone. I don't remember anything in there that would have got it deleted.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Naahh no one cares what color your bike is. Some times stuff just happens. Based on the generally high standards maintained in this group & the level of tolerance before you get bounced, I'd just attribute it to gremlins.

·
Super Moderator
19,007 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
My first love with four wheels was a 68 javelin that I put waaay too much money into before I figured out I could go faster cheaper with two.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
They were kind of quirky looking cars...not a weird as the AMC Pacer

My smoking hot sixth grade music teacher drove a gremlin. I think hers was green.:loveeyes:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
when I was growing up on Mercer Island in Junior High and High school (graduated in '66)..the population was half christian and half jewish...one of these groups refered to the others as "beaks"..as nasty and racist as that is/was..when ever someone mentions a beak on their bike.......Barbra Streisand is what comes to mind...sigh...Think I'll ever get one on my bike??

:cheers:

(hook your index finger over your nose..slide it up and down the length and repeat: shine your beak)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
when I was growing up on Mercer Island in Junior High and High school (graduated in '66)..the population was half christian and half jewish...one of these groups refered to the others as "beaks"..as nasty and racist as that is/was..when ever someone mentions a beak on their bike.......Barbra Streisand is what comes to mind...sigh...Think I'll ever get one on my bike??

:cheers:

(hook your index finger over your nose..slide it up and down the length and repeat: shine your beak)
Is it possible the word 'beak' cause a trigger action in this case? I guess time will tell if this thread is cached by the gremlins in2 the same way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts