Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByMO Free1431891658.909917.jpg

This is the one with the bulb by the shifter. I was changing my front sproket and it just popped off! Where does it go? I have a nice ride planned this week and would like it back in place!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sorry for the edit. I was sure I knew where that went..then I realized it was another I was thinking of. My bike is not in the garage atm. Someone will chime in.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
As you can see in the picture from "Time", there are 2 metal vents on the bottom left side of the tank. There should be one that has a tube on it now so your loose tube should fit on the other one. Each tube has a clip that holds it on so make sure yours has one. They can sometimes be a pain to attach properly. You have to unbolt the tank base and raise it to have room to work. Be careful with your gas line connection. Good luck!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
19,595 Posts
...You have to unbolt the tank base and raise it to have room to work. Be careful with your gas line connection. Good luck!...
You SHOULD be able to put a piece of 2x4 under the base (where the two bolts go thru) standing the 3.5" side UP, giving ENOUGH room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts