Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Everything is gone forever? All the Versys 650 and 1000 general and technical and modifications and cosmetic sections and all the others above member introductions are just gone?

Google Cloud Migration? :surprise:

·
Administrator
689 Posts
Hey folks. Just to clarify, the migration to Google Cloud has not happened yet. When I took a look at the forum settings, it seems that all of the permissions were turned off for each of the forums (which is why it seemed like they all disappeared). I have restored a bunch of the permissions, so hopefully things will be back to normal. Not sure how the permissions were changed, but please let us know if things still seem out of sorts and we can try to dig a bit deeper.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
167 Posts
still busted at 11:21 Saturday

·
Registered
137 Posts
LOL... Same here, now I can see forums when I'm anonymous, but once logged in as my user, I'm locked out again *grin

·
Registered
154 Posts
Locked out here as well.

·
Registered
739 Posts
If you come in from a different browser where you are not automatically logged in, you can oddly hit all the old data if you do not login -
it's still there, but goes missing if you are logged in:

SCREEN SHOT:

·
Registered
137 Posts
It was something to do with permission, both Chrome and Fire Fox appear to be back to normal
Nope, user accounts are still wonky... Everything shows up if you stay logged out, but log in as your normal user and it's back to Member's Lounge and Classifieds purgatory...

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
OK here we Go Again

I contacted site down Vertical scope, admin had to go up the ladder, appears only partially fixed. I will send more info . Unfortunately I can't see the problem as it only affected the regular users , they have no explanation as to what happened , and it looks like this is fix #2 :thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I contacted site down Vertical scope, admin had to go up the ladder, appears only partially fixed. I will send more info . Unfortunately I can't see the problem as it only affected the regular users , they have no explanation as to what happened , and it looks like this is fix #2 :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Good luck Glen. Mine shows setup progress 83%.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Google chrome user here. I think the forum is fix. Seems to be working for me and my usage. Thank you to the admins for get it straightened out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts