Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did all of the regular forums go? I can no longer see the VX300 subforum...

In fact, the only subforums I see are the member's lounge and the classifieds :confused:

Anyone else having the same problem?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Verticalscope to Earth.

Houston - we have a problem:grin2:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well that explains it. I thought maybe I got kicked off the Bike Forums for posting my 300X ride pictures. The problem happened right after my posting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
LOL.... I was just trying to reach the Versys 650 section and thought I had somehow been sent to 'Banned-Camp'... Guess I'll jump over to ADVrider till they get it sorted out :)

Reactions: onewizard

·
Registered
143 Posts
I thought I had done something wrong until I got home and was able to use a PC to log in. maybe tomorrow I can find stuff I searched for.

FYI to admins/mods. my "forum" page has "Kawasaki Versys Member's Lounge" and the "Classifieds". Nothing for the 650, 1000 or 300-x sections. I"m guessing its like that for everyone.

·
Registered
143 Posts
when I try to hit a page I was searching for from Google, I get "you do not have permission to access this page" which is sad cause I was at an Aprilia dealer trying to buy mirrors and couldn't find the page with part numbers. tried opening this page and got the error mentioned in the last post.

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Stir the Pot

LOL.... I was just trying to reach the Versys 650 section and thought I had somehow been sent to 'Banned-Camp'... Guess I'll jump over to ADVrider till they get it sorted out :)
>:)

I too am a member of Advrider, maybe I will join you, JDRocks is on there, it may get crowded :wink2:

·
Registered
137 Posts
>:)

I too am a member of Advrider, maybe I will join you, JDRocks is on there, it may get crowded :wink2:
That's the beauty of an online forum.... always plenty of room for more.. (unlike a 10x10 pop-up shelter in a torrential downpour...LOL)

PS. I didn't mean my post to sound like I was bagging on the versys forum for being fubar today (****e happens)... I was just pointing out I needed somewhere to hang out till the 5 o'clock whistle :grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts