1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Ah, well. The problem is that 1937 simply hasn't arrived yet. :D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Look what happen to those excellent electric car year ago. The anti-gravity devices and most powerful batteries known to man are owned by XOM. :thumb: Anybody like oil!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Devil's advocate in me says it sounds ideal but when one considers the accidents so many have now just think of the chaos of adding in a couple more dimensions and no "lanes"! Imagine the mall parking area at xmas or going to a big concert.... I can imagine burning, falling cars where owners were texting or chatting on their two way tv while pulling out vertically into the path of something. No thanks!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
If my wife's car HAD wings it would fly... :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Damn! The hit the nail pretty close with the shopping! I do most of mine online. :thumb:
AND the edible underwear! Can't forget that! Man... it's like they hopped into Marty McFly's DeLorean and payed us a visit! :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
big business has swashed all the great new products and possable threats to them. Nikola Tesla came up with a path to free energy 100 years ago.
cheers
jet

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Devil's advocate in me says it sounds ideal but when one considers the accidents so many have now just think of the chaos of adding in a couple more dimensions and no "lanes"! Imagine the mall parking area at xmas or going to a big concert.... I can imagine burning, falling cars where owners were texting or chatting on their two way tv while pulling out vertically into the path of something. No thanks!!

Definitely agree with your assessment. They would have to be computer controlled to keep the idiots from killing themselves.

It is a good thing flying requires such a high level of detail, concentration, and skill to keep most people from doing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts