Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and more snow...and more #$%^&! snow...then forget work for a couple hours and go play with your dog in the snow!

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Reading the title I expected the rest to read - make lemonade. With a picture of some yellow snow. :)

Our 3 dogs love the snow too.

Mike

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Norton (the yellow Lab) is 2 and still very much a puppy and can't get enough of snow, except right now he's busy being asleep so he'll get back to the snow later. Sally (the reddish pound pup) is 11ish and blind but still loves to play rough with Norton (and also asleep). Life's good when you're a dog at Bones's house.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
In the good old summertime...
Great photos of the dogs, Just come back from town in my truck with our cocker spaniel, he jumps in as soon as i open the door and you have to drag him out if hes not allowed to go, there is just something right about having a dog :thumb:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great photos of the dogs, Just come back from town in my truck with our cocker spaniel, he jumps in as soon as i open the door and you have to drag him out if hes not allowed to go, there is just something right about having a dog :thumb:
Thanks. Norton would rather go for a ride than practically anything. Nothing like simple pleasures.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice livestock! Max has a great face...looks ready for mischief. Is that a pony or miniature horse? What's all the green stuff under them...it seems vaguely familiar.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Here is mine.
Almost 11 years old. Lazy, fat and grumpy.

This is a record snow fall for this winter.
It lasted a few hours. :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
He Bones, Great looking dogs and really cool pics!

... Sally (the reddish pound pup) is 11ish and blind but still loves to play ...
Life's good when you're a dog at Bones's house.
And that’s particularly touching. Good on you! :thumb:

Here’s a few shots of mine (Brown "Bear" & Yellow "Dawn")

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
When life give me snow I smile and ride my 2nd favorite toy. This is the only cure for having to store the Versys for 4 months out of the year.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Nice livestock! Max has a great face...looks ready for mischief. Is that a pony or miniature horse? What's all the green stuff under them...it seems vaguely familiar.
Jaffa a miniature and we are currently looking for a cart for him to have a bit of fun with.

Grass pretty well green even in winter, very rarely have snow where we live apart from the occasional extreme every few years. Would take me about a 90 min drive (including the drive up the very long access road to Mount Dobson)to be pulling into the car park of our closest ski field.
Max not long after we got him, yep he is a lot of fun Bones, likes to take socks that people leave around but does not chew just runs past you with them in his mouth so he gets some attention, he want to get caught haha.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@ Ivan...your old man is a handsome pooch.

@ Hardware...Bear and Dawn look like they'd be good playmate for Norton.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Awesome pics, good for you for taking a break, to play with the dogs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts