Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what entertains other bikers that maybe that think shouldn't entertain them.

As a former wannabe police officer and current wannabe good guy with an attitude, I really enjoy watching videos of guys out running police.

I think it's weird that I find it so entertaining, since I am so against it. Weird me, I guess.

So, what's yours?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Twisty. Mountain. Roads. At hooligan speeds.

Reactions: 52Degrees

·
Registered
64 Posts
Let's see...watching other people build stuff instead of working on stuff myself. In the same vein, watching time lapse videos of swimming pools being constructed is kinda mesmerizing. Lastly, I'm a big fan of stupid criminal videos or "good guy with a gun" videos. I like it when the bad guys lose.

None of these are really guilty pleasures, per se, but they waste huge amounts of time.

Oh and cyst popping videos. So gross, but...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Singing at the top of my lungs to Bitch Better Have my Money by Rihanna.

To put that into context, I'm 42, do viking reenactment fighting (axes, swords and shields), I help arrange a local heavy metal festival, and I have a pretty big beard.

That and Pinot Noir.

Not at the same time. At least not yet. Hmmm.... *rubs beard*

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
ICE CREAM cones - TWO flavors of HARD ice cream!!! done during rides.

>:)
Definitely one of my Guilty pleasures because I don't tell my wife I stopped for ice cream. We have an old time drugstore on the other end of 35 miles of glorious roads that sells a double scoop bowl or cone for a total out the door price of $1.50! They also sell a 6 ounce cup of coke for a nickel!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Another guilty pleasure. Not coloring Oregon on my states ridden in map. Been there three different times, twice for two to three weeks. Once just up and down the coast for about three days.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another guilty pleasure. Not coloring Oregon on my states ridden in map. Been there three different times, twice for two to three weeks. Once just up and down the coast for about three days.
Ok... As a Oregon native, this sounds kike an interesting story.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Let's see...watching other people build stuff instead of working on stuff myself. In the same vein, watching time lapse videos of swimming pools being constructed is kinda mesmerizing. Lastly, I'm a big fan of stupid criminal videos or "good guy with a gun" videos. I like it when the bad guys lose.

None of these are really guilty pleasures, per se, but they waste huge amounts of time.

Oh and cyst popping videos. So gross, but...

Then you'll love this channel. The good guy gets to win.... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMYxKMh3prxnM_4kYZuB3g

·
Registered
806 Posts
Ok... As a Oregon native, this sounds kike an interesting story.

No story, just lazy. Nothing to see here, just move on...

Skol.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Generally living my life and treating my body and bank account like I better be dead in the next decade or I am going to really, really regret it. But I just turned 30 last winter and keep saying it won’t be another 10 years of that...
I'm 47... And here I am. Never thought I'd be this old.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Guilty pleasures? I have way too many, but the first I can think of?

* Really bad movies
* Bad reality shows...usually involving cryptozoology, dating/marriage "experiments," or ghost hunting.
* Riding my bike, at speed, between road humps while the cagers behind me have to slow down.

·
Super Moderator
19,141 Posts
Then you'll love this channel. The good guy gets to win....
Remember the movie w/ John Candy playing a cop?

Woman wants her cat down from a tree, so Candy pulls out his pistol and fires ONCE. Problem solved....:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,141 Posts
Remember the movie w/ John Candy playing a cop?

Woman wants her cat down from a tree, so Candy pulls out his pistol and fires ONCE. Problem solved....:wink2:
Here's ANOTHER way....

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
First person history

laterdude.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts