Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I read where Georgia passed a NRA sponsored bill to prevent bar and other business owners like banks from banning people from carrying on the premises. Given that statistically 1% of the population is psycho I'm thinking this could be bad. Then again there will be lots of armed people around to shoot back at the armed and drunk psychos shooting at the rest of us - kinda like a return to the old west :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I read where Georgia passed a NRA sponsored bill to prevent bar and other business owners like banks from banning people from carrying on the premises. Given that statistically 1% of the population is psycho I'm thinking this could be bad. Then again there will be lots of armed people around to shoot back at the armed and drunk psychos shooting at the rest of us - kinda like a return to the old west :)
I'm pro 2A but I'm also pro property rights. I don't think the government should be making decisions concerning who people have to let on their private property. I like the way PA thinks about it. They passed a law that doesnt allow local governments to ban firearms but they allow private property owners to do what they want. As a property owner, I appreciate that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts