Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group -

I'm considering buying another bike to add to the stable but I'm having a little trouble rationalizing it and have a few questions for you all:

What kinds of bikes do you all have?
Did you accumulate bikes over time, buy them in close succession, upgrade and keep your old bike, etc.?

Of course, pics of your herd would be awesome too!

Thanks,

heehaw

·
Registered
86 Posts
Group -

I'm considering buying another bike to add to the stable but I'm having a little trouble rationalizing it and have a few questions for you all:

What kinds of bikes do you all have?
Did you accumulate bikes over time, buy them in close succession, upgrade and keep your old bike, etc.?

Of course, pics of your herd would be awesome too!

Thanks,

heehaw
1974 Suzuki TS400 .. bought 3.75 years ago, won't sell it, too enamored with it. One day I'll get around to making an awesome cafe racer out of it! Currently in long term storage.

2008 Versys ... this year.

Once I finally settle down my wild ways and get a wife, a house and a garage, I'll probably start buying more and more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
First post.

Wife say's I have too many bikes. I play the shuffle game when I need to ride something from the back of the garage. But I need them all. 72 Rickman 125, 77 YZ250, 80 KDX250, 06 Can-Am Outlander 400, and now I have a 08 Versys. The Versys is my first road bike since the early 80's and I find it very nice, with more than enough power. The 50+ mpg is why I bought it as I have a 14 mi back road commute to work. I just softened up the suspension a notch and it feels pretty good. This is a great information site with lots of bike minded people. Keep up the good work:)....scott

·
Registered
109 Posts
My two girls. The V is my daily and work horse. The 79 KZ650C3 is a cool retro toy. It's the bike I wanted in high school.

The wife rides an 08 Vulcan 500. It's a fun little cruiser with surprising punch for it's size.

Dan

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys - nice pics!

I bought a Hypermotard 1100S today (believe it or not, at my wife's urging). We're going to take two trips to the Ducati dealership tomorrow - the first to pick up her new Monster 696, and later to get my 'motard.

I'll post pics when we get the herd back in the stable.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just look at my sig!! Accumulated over the years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts