Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I did something similar. Yours is probably more stable, but I also won't be back out with the bike for a few months to test it out.
View attachment 181591
That is slick. I bought a bar that fits below the top two windshield screws. Similar result. The phone is now high and centred and more in my line of sight than looking down to the bars as it was before.

·
Registered
Vx300
133 Posts
I put a stock 14T sprocket back on. The 15T wasn’t doing it for me after 6 weeks. Also changed out my givi touring wind screen for the stock one. The givi blocks more wind, but is pretty flimsy. I use it to help extend the MI riding season, but prefer the stock screen otherwise.

·
Registered
2 Posts

New to this forum, I've been a regular on AdvRider ("RedEX"), and on StromTrooper.
Installed a Cyclops LED headlight, but while I had it apart, I swapped out the "City Lights" for LED. These are Auxito amber 135-lumen bulbs. 135 lumens doesn't sound like much but they are way brighter than stock, plus the more noticeable, contrasting orange color.

My V-Strom is set up to have all the turn signals on as Daytime Running Lights, but I didn't feel like doing that with this bike, at least for now. So this is an improvement that will hopefully be more conspicuous to oncoming cars.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts