Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just clicked on the link, price is $99, plus $20 shipping. Was there a time limit on discount?
I get the same now sorry guys didn't realize it was an "actual sale". I thought I just stumbled upon the cheapest vendor. I am new to Alibaba so I can't really speculate as to when they might go on sale again... No consolation to you but I feel kinda good that I actually got a good deal. When I bought this one there were a a dozen other vendors selling the exact same thing for $80 maybe give it a look around. For what it's worth the $20 I paid in shipping did provide excellent safe packaging and it only took like 2 weeks to get. Things I have ordered off there that ship for free have come basically wrapped in nothing but thin foam sheet and tape and have arrived damaged after 5-6 weeks of waiting they are good about refunds though. Also be weary of purchasing clothing as Chinese large is basically XS. The sizes mean nothing.

·
Registered
Versys X300 -18
18 Posts
Thanks! Just ordered the same. The linked page shows 50€ price + shipping 13€. Does not show "sale" or similar. Other offers from 72€ and up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks! Just ordered the same. The linked page shows 50€ price + shipping 13€. Does not show "sale" or similar. Other offers from 72€ and up.
It does indeed seem to be back to the 50ish dollar price.

This thread hijacked a bit more than intended lol, sorry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just throwing this out there, that plate is on Amazon for not much more money if you don't want to wait over a month for it or want to risk your CC on Aliexpress:

·
Registered
Versys-X 300 Grey 2020
11 Posts
A few mods over last month or so. 750KM on it now. Kawasaki Hand Guards. Kawasaki Centre Stand. Chinese Foot Plate extension. Chinese Rock/Bash Plate. Givi Pannier Frames. Andy Straps Panniers (I had them!). SW-Motec Crash Bars. Windscreen RAM Mount Plate. 3D Printed Ram Mounts. Just waiting for the Genuine wiring loom for the Fog Lamps to arrive from Japan (2-3 Months ATM :-( ) before deciding what to do for Auxillary Light(s). :)
20201015_170454[1].jpg
20201015_170515[1].jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey 2wheels4fun, those look great! Can you share pics of just the racks and what you used for them?

·
Registered
Versys X300 -18
18 Posts
3mm -1/8th inch. It uses the 4 bolts for the plastic side covers. You can't even tell it's there this should have come with the bike.
Received mine today - it is 2mm thick only :( Ordered from the same link. Are you sure, yours is 3mm? Currently there's no respective info on the seller's page, can't remember was it there at the first place.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Installed a T-Rex adjustable kickstand / side stand.

The enlarged foot you see is from AdventureTech.

With the old stand + the enlarged foot, sometimes it was hard to put the kickstand down because the foot would be hitting the ground already at an angle and wouldn't let me put the kickstand down. When chaining the bike to the utility pole outside this was a big problem but I didn't want to get rid of the foot.

So now it should also be more stable parked on hills as well.

I broke one of the screws for the enlarged foot but it seems to be on there well, with the other 3 screws.

Next up will be the fog lights I bought and finally BarkBusters.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 141 Posts