Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than 10hrs to go of 2013 so going on a ride out of town so nice way to finish the year and will also be a long ride new years day so thats the way to start a new year.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Happy New Year

4 feet of snow on the ground here in Newfoundland, Canada. 8:26 am here now. Riding my snowmobile now instead of my V. I get the pleasure of working all day New Years Eve and back at it 8 am New Years Day. Grrrrrrr
Happy New Year everyone.

·
Registered
928 Posts
4 feet of snow on the ground here in Newfoundland, Canada. 8:26 am here now. Riding my snowmobile now instead of my V. I get the pleasure of working all day New Years Eve and back at it 8 am New Years Day. Grrrrrrr
Happy New Year everyone.
Just returned to Ottawa from St. John's after spending Christmas with the family. I am soooo done with winter after this trip...

Oh well. Here's hoping for a great 2014!

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts
Just returned to Ottawa from St. John's after spending Christmas with the family. I am soooo done with winter after this trip...

Oh well. Here's hoping for a great 2014!
ME too!!! As a Canuck 'wintering' in AZ, it just KILLS me to have to ride w/ my heated jacket liner in the early mornings....

;)

:stickpoke:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ride up on new years eve to holiday home in twizel.

Lake Pukaki, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Pukaki

My Angels, my wife in the middle and her two Harley riding buddies who I had to keep an eye on over new years eve. They called me Charlie and my job was to keep them safe haha.

Due to a whole lot of the women on the left 'Ang' coming back to this holiday home we decided on new years day to go back to her empty parents place at a small seaside town of Moeraki, Ang and myself road our bikes and my wife and the other girl linda took my truck. It was only Ang and myself who had bikes so on the 2nd we went for a all day ride and met up with her parents who were camping by a lake and had a great ride through Otago and around some great roads in the middle of nowhere close to a big gold mine.

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts
Oh I don't have to buy it. Its free with running or walking outside......LOL!!!
I did my "penance" in CFB Moose Jaw from March 1968 to February 1969....

THAT place can get 'some' cold...!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts