Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Versys 1000k
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Never named mine - yet. Working on it. Love to hear the names of your bikes. :nerd:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Big Mean Green Machine.

Actually I don't call it anything.

It usually calls me saying: "Hey you old fossil. How bout you throw a leg over me and ride!" and I usually do.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I call it Darth Versys!

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Versys 1000k
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love that!

·
Registered
2017 Versys 1000k
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am naming mine Moxie Bug Buster - or just Moxie for short.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Mine is White Fantasy 2. First, yes, it is white even though 2011 was a red year. The first owner just had to have white and changed out all the body panels. The first White Fantasy was a 1983 Porsche (in white of course) that was lowered and had a near race suspension. Driving that car came as close as possible to the phrase "Driving this is better than s_x!"

Reactions: Shibumik

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
The '08 in AZ is BIG RED.

The '09 in BC WAS the GREEN HORNET...

until I "wrote-it-off" near Inuvik, NWT, then replaced it w/ the GREEN HORNET TOO, a '15 LT.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Once referred to it as the "Adventure Ninja" but after this week I've called it all kinds of inappropriate things that should not be mentioned on a family-friendly forum. >:)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Years ago, in my mechanicing days, one of my cohorts, came back from a motocross event and kept raving about these fantastic new bikes called Kawolskis and how fast they were. Needless to say, it is nearly impossible for me to hear the name Kawasaki and not think of my dim-witted friend. So my 2008 is named "Ole Kawolski"

Randy

·
Registered
4,648 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Curious Eddie. Which version do you prefer? V-2 or V-3?
I don't think he had a V-2. The photos are of the first generation.

I liked the looks of my 2nd generation more than the 3rd because it is unique. The 3rd looks like it was influenced by the Tiger 1050 and the Ninjas. Having only one light lit when on low beam on side to side lights is something I just have a hard time getting used to. :grin2:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sierra -- cause I bought her to ride cross country & visit the Sierras

Reactions: Shibumik

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I thought it is a rule that everything Kawasaki green must be referred to as "snot-rocket.
I gotta ask about those panniers?! Are they REALLY wooden? I guess if you run out of firewood........:wink2:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts