Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mary drove past a herd of _________________ on the highway.

The blue Versys is the sexiest of the _________________ .

a) Versyses
b) Versye
c) Versys

·
Registered
859 Posts
Story continues...

While color-blind Mary was contemplating grammar, her voluptuous friend, Wendy, took one look at the orange Versys rider and thought to herself - "That's a nice ride..."

·
Registered
901 Posts
Its just Versys...like Moose is both the plural and the singular. I saw a Moose in the field. I saw two Moose on the road...

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Thankyou offcamber, and invader! And yes this was asked on another thread.
Correct answer...........( VERSYS ). Alright I got one right for a change!! Ha! Ha! :thumb::thumb::thumb: Now lets drink!!:cheers::cheers::cheers: Just kiddin I don't drink!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Versailles

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
Its just Versys...like Moose is both the plural and the singular. I saw a Moose in the field. I saw a two Moose on the road...
...and ALL this time I thought the plural was MEESES! as in "I saw two MEESES on the road...".

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
"i" is used for plural form of nouns ending in "us"... You can end up with a plural "ii" if the letter preceding "us" happens to be an "i" such as "radius" = "radii".

Beside some verbs, nouns ending in "ys" are already in their plural form... So the Versys is already plural as it stands. :huh:

http://www.versi.com/ :)

http://versii.com/

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You're all wrong. ;)
Versys is an abbreviation for "versatile system" (or if you are Japanese, its Vertex system).
Therefore the true name is Kawasaki Versatile system. If you had more than one Versatile system, there would be multiple Versatile systems. Abbreviate that and they would be Kawasaki Versyss.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I still think it's Versyseses...es.

Add more ...es and ...eses depending on the amount of Versys motorcycles and/or your current state of confusion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts