Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a set of used Shad side case racks from kamui999 and have them installed. Now I am trying to figure out what else fits these racks besides the Shad SH42 or 43? I am NOT a big fan of the side loading cases. Does anyone have any experience with these racks?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't care for hard cases so with those racks i would try something like these....Dirt-Bagz** THE Original saddlebags for dirtbikes!
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of hard bags either. I've got a set of Ortlieb bags now that I have used in the past before I got these racks. I figured, before I start grinding off the mounting tabs and modifying these I'd check what MIGHT fit with the quick release fittings.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you tried asking Shad USA? I sent them an email to which they replied within a day or so (sent it on the weekend, so they may answer sooner). [email protected]
Email sent 4 days ago with NO RESPONSE...............:frown2:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I finally heard back from Michael and it looks like I will be breaking out the sawzall and dremel. The only thing they have to fit these racks are the clamshell side loading cases. Ah well, it was worth a shot.

·
Super Moderator
19,636 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts