Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got myself a pair of ICON Patrol Gloves.

And You?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wolfman expedition saddle bags, large duffel, and kelty 12 hammock tarp! Score!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Garmin nuvi 500 with a Ram mount. It also get to stay warm in the garage while I freeze my but playing in the snow.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
A Thermo-Bob

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Well ther not much else he can buy for it

Sadly i'm having a tough time coming up with anything i want for the blue beauty. I'm searching all the time i will be getting some highway pegs for her and a koolbak belt for me but thats when i'm know i'm coming home.

If anyone has found anything good let me know.:D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Soft luggage supports from Chuck. Now, of course I have to buy soft luggage but that was coming anyway.

Wife got me a Spot 2 to use when I go off wandering.

And I think I'll get myself a set of Alpinestars Scout boots. Head's up for anyone else interested in those. I plan on buying late January so they should go on sale early February. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Sadly i'm having a tough time coming up with anything i want for the blue beauty. I'm searching all the time i will be getting some highway pegs for her and a koolbak belt for me but thats when i'm know i'm coming home.

If anyone has found anything good let me know.:D
An onboard coffee maker

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Givi V46 Topcase w/ SW Motech rack
Garmin Zumo 550 w/ Speedy's Mount
Gerbing jacket liner and gloves
Installation of 2 powerlet plugs (underneath passenger for heated gear and one flush on the dash)

Merry Christmas, indeed! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts